Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Item on bill

what is "Closer Callcatcher" on my bill?

Valued Contributor

Re: Item on bill

Hi @wonderman

It’s a service included in your contract . Have a look at Telkom’s website link below, it explains most of their service items   :-

What is Call Catcher?

"In Call Catcher we have combined three central landline services: Call Answer, IdentiCall and WaitingCall. Call Answer takes messages when you’re not around, IdentiCall shows you the number of the person calling you and WaitingCall lets you know when there is another call on the line." 

Is it obligatory?
Valued Contributor

Hi @wonderman

Sorry I don't know - depends on your contract . We're customers in the forum with no other link to Telkom.  Their support channels can help you ,  options here : 

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

Thanks. I seem to get support from customers and not from Telkom. What a
struggle to get hold of them. Half of their support channels do not work at
all otherwise they are seriously but seriously understaffed. I will try the
address supplied. Thanks.
Established Member

[ Edited ]

yes unfortunately here it is a community where customers can talk to each other to solve problems, Telkom does not answer service related questions here.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

Valued Contributor

Hi @wonderman

Yep it can be difficult to get through to the call centres,  try messaging a media team for decent feedback & results :

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

Good luck.

I really have not got the time to search for this answer.  I should have been able to get it readily from Telkom.  Still dont know whether it is obligatory.

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors