Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Over charge

I have been over charged by Telkom for over 4 months now. I keep making calls, but to no help at all. If I do not get any resolution, I think it would be best to go on social media as it has proven to get people attending to serious matters m
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Over charge

Hi @Lloydmbatha 

This forum is not monitored by call centre staff.

Your best bet is making contact with them directly or one of the savvy community members will be able to assist to a limited extent.

Please elaborate as to what you are being charged for while screening any phone numbers that may exist on your phone bill.

I may be able to provide clarity.

Jack

Don't be a follower, be a student. - Jim Rohn '81
Highlighted

Re: Over charge

<p>Early this ear I was upgraded to a deal for R149, for 20 gig 10 during day, 10 during night. I had not placed a spend limit so it went up to R1200. I called them and told them to put a limit, they send it was done.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>That was in June heading to July. Fine, I paid the money, but the amount in August was the same. I called them and the consultant said he'll escalate, September was the same thing. I called again.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Mind you, they had since sent my account to legal who just run random debit orders on my account, find nothing, causing RTD on my account ever since. Until this month again I see they preparing themselves for another charge of R1200 or so from a deal that just suppose to be R149 a month.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I need deliverance from these people in whatever way it comes as I have no success hence join forums and and stuff.&nbsp;</p>
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos
  • 2 Contributors