Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Payment made online not Reflecting

I have paid part of my Telkom Mobile bill online, via the pay now feature. I owed R1196 due on the 31.08.2017, I made a part payment of R700.00 towards the amount owed on the 02.08.2017. Leaving me with a balance due of R496, which was debited from my bank account. The R700 paid is not reflecting on my account. How can I get this corrected. I have the proof of payment and email sent to me from Telkom.
Highlighted

Re: Payment made online not Reflecting

I have the exact same problem. I paid over R1500 through the app and those payments are not reflecting on my account. Yesterday Telkom cut my line as they say I owe them R1800, which I don't. And there's no way to contact them. I now have to use up my time because for some reason their App uses a different database and somebody just isn't smart enough to consolidate the data. Now I am deprived of a service that I have paid for. 

Thanks again Telkom! 

You never seize to disappoint. 

Highlighted

I have the exact same problem. I paid over R1500 through the app and those payments are not reflecting on my account. Yesterday Telkom cut my line as they say I owe them R1800, which I don't. And there's no way to contact them. I now have to use up my time because for some reason their App uses a different database and somebody just isn't smart enough to consolidate the data. Now I am deprived of a service that I have paid for. 

Thanks again Telkom! 

You never seize to disappoint. 

Highlighted

Well it is now 2019 and the same problem still exists, the key is to make payment against the invoice,

if you chose the second option to make payment which if you ask me shouldnt be there at all, the payment does not reflect against the invoice, so if you are reading this it is too late for you and you made payment using the second payment option.

How long before it reflects, well that is the question, you can send proof of payment to 10210@telkomsa.co.za and obill@telkomsa.co.za . . . and wait . . . and wait . . .

Highlighted

I normally have a Debit order for R500 and then make an EFT for the balance but the last 2 months I forgot so my balance payable by 05/05/2020 was R1637.83. I paid via EFT last night 29/04/2020 but however it is not replecting at telkom.

I have been a customer for the last 20 years and they just disconnect you wothout sending you any notification.During this time we working from home and while I was working on the 28/04/2020 it just disconnected and thought it was a fault so when I rebooted yesterday I decided to call TELKOM and to my suprise I found out that they had dudpended my line.They are going to loose customers like this and allready I am going to be on the lookout for another service provider.

About This Post
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 Contributors