Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
GK

Poor call center service

Does anyone know someone working for Telkom who wants to help customers and that I can contact directly. Call center keeps making promises but never deliver - including the managers.

Moderator Moderator

Re: Poor call center service

Hi @GK, please see some of our other options to contact Telkom for a service related issue - 

• Log and Track a Fault online
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
  • Download our App: 

output_Svao80.gif

Re: Poor call center service

Mornings

I hope my problem may be resolved, because it feels like Telkom have no customer service, although Telkom have good deals.

I bought a data bundle on New years morning from my banking app for my daughter. She is set on my banking app as a beneficiary to buy airtime for her. She needed some data to send new years messages to her loved ones.

She did not receive the data and I tried again. Bought the transactions went off on my bank statement, but still no data were received.

I phoned customer service when they requested a bank statement from me. I have sent it twice to two different repesentatives. I had to send a third email this morning to get some response. They respond by saying they can not see for what number I bought the airtime. No suggestion or help at all was offered. Just that.

I really hope to get feedback soonest.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors