Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Reconnect line

My line was disconnected due to non payment. I paid at checkers on Sunday. Service still suspended. Please help..
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Reconnect line

Hi @Jagadir, it would be best to contact us on our Service Channels. This is a peer 2 peer support channel and no service agents manning this forum.

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store

output_Svao80.gif

None of those options work. 081180 does not work!!!

No one answers phones or email addresses. 

No comes back with feedback or sees a problem through till problem is resolved. 

No one in branch has power or interest in achieving a result and passes you on to all those options you have suggested.

You get passed on from one place to the other and no one assumes responsibility or accountability to help you get to a conclusion to your problem. Your systems and staff are incapable / uninterested and unprofessional.

I was even asked to do a servey on your community page and it even failed to deliver and bombed out without sending my feedback.

Nothing works. Shocking unprofessional service!!!

Telkom is happy to take everyones money and sell more products but they don't put the money back into service to assist existing customers who are spending their hard earned cash with Telkom.

Train your staff and changes your systems, they don't work.

The point of customer service is to come to a conclusion and acheive a result and solve problem.

We understand we forgot to pay our account and we have been told that it would take 48 hours to reconnect. We are now on the fourth day and still have not been reconnected. There have been four calls to the call centre, which take ages to get through to. The last two calls have promised resolution and reference numbers. Still not reconnected.

For a “modern” telecoms system we really battle to understand the delays. Even a 48 hour reconnection system is not quite justified with the age of technology that telkom boasts.

Well, i paid my account but i short paid with R53.15 and my line is suspended. I paid R826.60 before 16:00 yesterday and still waiting for it to be put on. Best of all the operater told me to pay through their portal and it will only tak a few hours. Its been more than 27 hours and still nothing and to top it all.....i checked my itc and my credit score dropped drastically as Telkom listed me as a default payer!!!! This because i paid short R53.15 If i had any other internet provider in my area i would have changed yesterday already, but we only have Telkom. I have been with them for nearly 10 years and previously i have akipped a month not paying, vut pay in full the next month. This also only happened maybe 3 times and never ever was my line suspended. This is because they have partnered with other companies. I am still shocked for the itc thing and even suspending my line for R53.15

I fully agree that technology has improved a lot, why must it take 48 hours if payment is made through their portal? This can be put back on immediately. Telkom is just as bad as eskom and municipalities. I know lots of clever decent people looki g for jobs and i am sure they will beable to assist customers in a much better manner and i also fully agree on this app thing and them trying everything online......it is not working for them.

I am very upset with Telkom in so many ways it is unbelievable. I really need fibre in my area so i can cancel telkom

Hi Please reconnect line that was disconnected in error in May by Telkom 

Landline 0314095490.

My Details

Owner Ganas Kuppan Moodley

Address 10 Dandelion Road Crossmoor, Chatsworth 4092

Cell 0848163638

About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 Contributors