Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Statement stop being send to my email address

Good Day all my fellow human beings. I do have a wifi with telkom and before the wifi a 3g account. I have received my statement usually on the 3rd or 4th of the month via email. The last two months I did not receive any statements. In the office I work we are three people that does have Telkom Accounts and not one of us do receive statements. I logged into MyTelkom and went to every finction to see if my staement is online. Nothing. I went to the help section and clicked on  Accounts. From there I clicked Login and View your Bill. This link took me to the Login Page of MyTelkom.

How and where can I look at my bill / statement online? If I cant do that how can I be assured that I receive my statement every month in my email inbox?

Thank You

Frik

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Statement stop being send to my email address

hi. have you tried calling 10210 so they can check if your email address is correct? Post to Facebook: TelkomZA or

Twitter: @HelloTelkom

Highlighted

Good Day I am trying to link my telephone accounts but are unable to link them.  I have been to a Telkom store to make sure everything is correct but still I cannot link anything.  I gave them my e-mail and was promise that everything is sorted out. The nearest Telkom store is 45 km form my office.  I use to get my Telkom accounts with my email but the last 6 months I am really battling to get my accounts. Please can someone help me.  I have phone 10210 and was holding on for 35 min and cut off.  I need my  Telkom accountstatements.  I stop paying my accounts and was phoned by Telkom and every time I request my accounts to be mailed to me and request them to correct it on the system but reasently was only send a message to pay my account with no amount on, so I could not request a statement

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi @ENNELIEN, our Community is not a Service channel, but rather for peer 2 peer support. You can make use of our other online channels to ask for assistance without waiting on the phone - 

Highlighted

same with me - I never received my account for 2 months by email!! Consultant at telkom told me that my email address was deactivated!!! Why i have no idea!!! I think its their quick way of making easy money - deactivate email accounts so we dont get our accounts and then pay late - then bingo, quick easy interest charged

But I was horrified at the consultant's statement when I told her telkom cannot charge me interest!! She asked why I didnt pick up the phone and call!!! Told her like I wait for the statement to arrive!! I didnt even realise I had not received until yesterday . I have been so busy and why should we be penalised when its telkom that is not doing their job!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all fight this !!! NO INTEREST TO BE CHARGED - THEIR SYSTEM SUCKS

Highlighted

That has to be the least satisfactory " solution:"I can imagine.

I have had a similar problem with no result despite endeless emails to "support" at Telkom. They have the correct email address. I do not receive statements. I can link my accounts to my profile and see the balance but I CANNOT view invoices.

There is no help

The troubleshooting is a joke.

I know on this "community" (???) you are not meant to complain but there is nowhere else to do so.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@Jessicam, What type of account are you trying to view? Is it mobile or landline? I usually view my detailed invoice under My Telkom -> View Your Bill or View and Pay Your Home and Business Bill.

In the last month I upgraded my Telkom App for my smartphone and can view my bills there as well, and email it to me. Try that.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jessicam I see @thesuspect replied with a suggestion. Please mark it as a solution if it helped you Smiley Happy It might help other members that are having a similar issue.

About This Post
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 8 Contributors