Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Telkom. Pay back my money

After placing an order for an ADSL line from Telkom over the phone, I was asked to pay a deposit of R700. 00 in order for my order to be completed. I went to a post office to pay this deposit. After a few days of not getting any feedback from telkom, I called them to ask when they're going to come and install my line. They gave me countless excuses. After a month if waiting I decided to cancel my order. After cancellation, I requested to get back my deposit. Called more consultants, each of them telling me their system does not show proof of payment. I then forwarded the proof of payment to the consultant... Still after that, I did not receive the phone call I was promised after 24 hours of cancellation.. Each giving me a different excuse as to why i can't get my. Money back. I repeated this 4 times with different consultants two of them named BERNADETTE ISAACS and AKHONA MERELE. I even went to the extent of going into two of their stores to try and get help. All they did was tell me they can't help me and I should call the billing department. This happened at the end of May and I still don't have my money back. I am appalled at telkom and cannot believe that they steal from people. Don't trust them at all!! I want my money!
About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor