Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unable to unsubscribe showmax

WOW... that is so Crap.  They can get the developers to put an unsubscribe button on the site next to the subscribe button.  This would make things way easier.

Highlighted

This is how I went about canceling Showmax but also took me well over an hour to get to the correct place and 36 minutes to get it cancelled.

You phone 10213 (need to speak to sales)

Press option 1 then

--> 3

--> 3

--> 7

After verifiying you are the account holder confirm the cancellation of the VOD (video on Demand) of Showmax.

THEN once tyou have the "order number" of said cancellation go to showmax and click MY ACCOUNT.

To the right of the screen there is a box stating 

Help & Support

If you have any questions or

concerns, be sure to check our 

Help page or email us at 

support@showmax.com

CONTACT US.

Click the contact us in that box.

It opens a new page and takes you to real time chat with a consultant. You ask to cancel your account with immediate effect. once you have done all you need to do, save your transcript for a validation and backup as we all know no validation, no proof, they can bill you to their heart's content.

Hope my trials and tribulations help someone else a lot easier.

This is how I went about canceling Showmax but also took me well over an hour to get to the correct place and 36 minutes to get it cancelled.

You phone 10213 (need to speak to sales)

Press option 1 then

--> 3

--> 3

--> 7

After verifiying you are the account holder confirm the cancellation of the VOD (video on Demand) of Showmax.

THEN once tyou have the "order number" of said cancellation go to showmax and click MY ACCOUNT.

To the right of the screen there is a box stating 

Help & Support

If you have any questions or

concerns, be sure to check our 

Help page or email us at 

support@showmax.com

CONTACT US.

Click the contact us in that box.

It opens a new page and takes you to real time chat with a consultant. You ask to cancel your account with immediate effect. once you have done all you need to do, save your transcript for a validation and backup as we all know no validation, no proof, they can bill you to their heart's content.

About This Post
  • 12 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 8 Contributors