Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

3G FLLA WIFI PHONE

[ Edited ]

Hello, 

I have some questions concernng 3G FFL WIFI system.

1) Telkom contacted me that our landline will be cancelled and replaced with WIFI FLLA sim card phone system. It will take 5 days to activate the card and during that time my landline will be still connected. I received the package 2 days ago- and my landline is not working anymore. I was told that once I insert the SIM card that I should phone Telkom. This will not be possible as my landline has been inactivated. there is still a signal but cannot dial any number. ( and yes my bill has been paid) 

2) I was told that the charges will not change under my current contract and phone call with SIM card will costs the same as with a landline.

Reading the SIM card package and it states on the card 29C per minute - I am confused with the charges and am suspicious that I was not told the whole story and there will be hidden charges. Where can I get the information about charges for this system? 

What is the real deal ? 

3) Telkom has never given me as the customer a choice if I wanted a WIFI phone with a fixed line or a cordless phone. I am stuck with a fixed line which is highly inconvenient for us. Can we get a cordless instead? 

Last question, Will this phone system still work when we have our daily powercut? 

Many thanks 

Max1

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor