Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

ANSWERING SERVICE. Have tried to call 10213 to get this service disconnected. Please help.

Two weeks ago our dialing tone changed to the sound you get when your have a message. We never had the answering but I was told that Telkom has given it to all. However I cannot get rid of the tone even when I dial my code#. Gives me no options. I wish to have the service removed. Have had not luck with 10210 or 10213. Please help.

Regular Contributor

Re: ANSWERING SERVICE. Have tried to call 10213 to get this service disconnected. Please help.

@Velda, so you have dialed 10120 followed by your pin? (usually the last 4 digits of your number)

I had to learn to be patient and listen to the message and then select the option to delete the message.

Re: ANSWERING SERVICE. Have tried to call 10213 to get this service disconnected. Please help.

Thank you. All sorted. So happy. 🙋

Rubbish, i've been trying the exact two numbers for a week and no luck so far. Doesn't it cross your minds that we use airtime to call you guys? i've been promised to have my phone delivered by several agents of your own between 3 to 5 working days and its been a month now and i still haven't received my phone. I am very dissapointed in the way you treat your customers. I told one of your agents that if you don't deliver my phone within a week and you debit money from my account i'll reverse the both amounts debited from my account until you deliver. If you wanna talk look for my number on the system. 

I have also tried to call 1023 however I get cut off continually.  Note that this is the only Telkom number that performs this way.  So this now means we are stuck. 

Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys with regards
About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 Contributors