Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Billing Dispute - 8months Issues

I have been trying to have my billing corrected for the past 8months. Each and every time I log a dispute. I do not get contacted to say it's resolved. Just a sms to say dispute resolved. When my statement comes through its still incorrect. Basically from last year June I have been billed and additional R428 for heaven knows what. I have reached the point where I just want to cancel everything to do with Telkom. Literally got my internet cut whilist my children needed to complete assignments and obviously required the internet. I have escalated this numerous amount of times and had emails promising me that a team leader will contact me shortly.

So my question is, who in this day and age can assist me one on one. Because even though I take the consultants names done and call back to follow up with them, I can never be transferred because they either sit in a different call Centre or just blatantly refuse to consider knowing the person. Well then you end up telling the story all from over to that individual just to have them tell you and team leader will contact you shortly.
J1
New Contributor

Re: Billing Dispute - 8months Issues

I have found the best way is to create a dispute on your bill

https://apps.telkom.co.za/eportal/eCustomer/accounts

This is one of the few departments that does respond. Hopefully this is still the case.

If you phone ask for accounts department, sometimes they do not accept first time.

Good Luck

Hi,

Thanks. I have tried that but no luck there. Now it is a sales problem and
to get in contact with sales is such a mission. They keep putting down.

Regards
Zuhayr Khan
J1
New Contributor

Apparently Facebook and Twitter are the escalation paths for Telkom and they have people who can actually do something.

I know, it seems bizarre that they would want to hang up their dirty washing on social media, but that is what Telkom promotes on this site.

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors