Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fixed Line Look Alike - Bad signal on voice calls

When I phone someone from my FLLA I can hear them clearly but the person on the other end can't hear me. I have put the sim into another telephone device and it still doesn't work. Then all of a sudden it works and then 5 minutes later it doesn't work again. I think all the towers in Edenvale should be reset/rebooted because when I was standing in the long line at the Telkom office in Greenstone there were 2 other people with exactly the same issue as me. Please Telkom please can you reset all the Edenvale towers and the towers in Croydon because I'm looking after my daughters house and she has no landline so I take the FLLA with me and it also doesn't work in the Croydon area.

Re: Fixed Line Look Alike - Bad signal on voice calls

[ Edited ]

Thanks to Sinovuyo in Technical Support who solved the problem. Your professionalism and help was greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: 17 Jul 2017 - NOTHING WAS ACTUALLY DONE!!!! AND YET CASE WAS CLOSED! NOW SPEAKING TO BONGIWE!!!!!! 2 WEEKS LATER

Why is my line keep on dropping 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for this thread.

Incidentally do you know what the tech did please to fix the problem?

For our information, please kindly go to my link below & tell me if this the FLLA phone that you have?

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Voice-Services/FLLA-phone-fyi/m-p/10605#M627

Thank you!

PROBLEM NOT SOLVED!!! They said 4 days max and it's now 2 weeks!!!! Telkom is useless!!!!

BONGIWE JUST CUT ME OFF FROM ONLINE CHAT!!!! TALK ABOUT INCOMETENCE!!!!!!

About This Post
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 Contributors