Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Installation of landline

Hi

I went to Telkom in Adderley street last week to set up a landline to my appartment. After filling out the forms and providind the necessary documents, the man who helped me said I will receive an SMS/email within the next 24 hours to confirm that the ball is rolling.

After not receiving anything for a week, I went back to the store yesterday. Aparently there is only 1 guy who can check if my order is being processed, and he was not there. I left my contact details so he can phone me when he gets back. I have still not heard anything, and the line is always busy so I cant phone them to hear.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Installation of landline

@stygx I have directed your query to the branch manager of the Adderley Street Telkom Direct Store. Alternatively, you can also contact 10213.

Highlighted

Great! Thank you

Highlighted

I have ordered a adsl line and uncapped service i received a sms stating that my line would be installed today the 17th of march 2016 for order 135367011 but not one tech bothered to show up I took a days leave from work to wait for this installation poor service as always from telkom techs i would like to cancel my order as i do not like the service received . Do you expect me to pay for installation of a line if your techs play games with your customers.
About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors