Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
TJW

LINE DEAD, Telkom keeps closing my faults as repaired.

I have reported to telkom the faults

2CRK220517

1258CRK220517

902CRK230517

1510CRK260517

This all for the same fault

My voice line is DEAD

My ADSL is unuseable

When I phone 10210 from my cell for progress Telkom tells me the fault is closed because they fixed the line.

It's never been fixed its DEAD

They told me they would reopen the faults but every time I phone for progress they tell me they closed the job because my line works.

MY LINE AND ADSL IS DEAD AS A DOORNAIL, IVE EXPLAINED THIS,  AND TELKOM KEEPS CLOSING THE FAULT

IVE JUST REPORTED IT AGAIN NOW

Ive tried online Fault reporting

Ive tried 10210,

Ive read this community chat, telkom says come here for answers, but, like this complaint, I see only complaints on this community chat .....theres no help or answers & Just people telling you  are using the wrong platform to complain.

I've checked my line outside,  Ive disconnected my adsl filter, both my phones cannot be broken, ive tried disconnecting them seperately in case of short circuit.

Ive done as much as i can from my side.  My line is DEAD

I need my line fixed

How do you get someone to come fix your line??????  TELKOM KEEPS CLOSING MY FAULT........AND I KEEP RE-OPENING IT

I am100 percent sure the company I work for would be out of business if we/ I gave service like this, our company would not exist,  there is no way we could survive giving this type of non existant service. We respond to our call-outs within a few hours and repair our customers machinery timeously and professionally.

This yo-yo-ing on and on and on and on  is extremely frustrating.     It wastes energy, time, and money

HOW DO I GET SOMEONE TO COME AND FIX MY LINE PLEASE???     PLEASE???

Regular Contributor

Re: LINE DEAD, Telkom keeps closing my faults as repaired.

They must think that you are part of an area problem. I don't know how they can think that they've fixed your individual problem without coming to your residence and testing from the DP.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors