Important! Community will be closing.

Please go to gethelp.telkom.co.za
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

LISTED ON ITC FOR CANCELLING A CONTRACT - WITH ALL CORRECT PAYMENT AND DOCUMENTS PROVIDED

Telkom, has listed a client - my husband (who has never in his life defaulted on a payment) on ITC that cancelled a contract even though the correct and necessary documents were submitted to telkom and all the Necessasry fees as requested paid on time.  Telkom staff seems to be incapable of reading there cancellation documents as he had marked off the tick box on the cancellation form that states cancel all lines and now they have been billing us for a line that has already been cancelled. My husband has always had a brilliant credit history and carrys no accounts and now due to the incompetent staff  been listed on ITC. He has contacted Telkom on numerous occasions and to no avail and we have contacted the Collection agent and they have mentioned Telkom lists their clients prior to sending the collection agent the details.  This is the last resort ... Please can you urgently assist to get this resolved asap as this is a fault of your Team at telkom.  My husband had completed an application for a security system at home and was told that he had been listed on ITC and was now denied this application. I dont think  you understand the implications of the incompetency of your staff on good people with amazing credit record. Please assist to resolve this as soon as possible.

T Brahmadu 082 777 4122

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor