Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Line cancelled, still being billed

[ Edited ]

So I cancelled my landline in September last year and have still been receiving bills for it. I've tried and tried dealing with accounts dept on the phone and each agent I speak to gives me their email address to forward stuff to, which I do, and then I hit a brick wall. Nobody emails me back, but each month yet another bill comes and now I'm being charged interest. The number is cancelled. The house has been sold.  I can happily provide names of the agents I have been dealing with. Don't know where else to go.  I'm using Twitter, the live chat app (nobody there) and now I'm here.

Regular Contributor

Re: Line cancelled, still being billed

@ryanthecooper, this is the Lounge mate, for Off Topic Conversations. Also, this Community is us customers helping where we can, not a Telkom service channel. Unfortunately we cant help with a cancellation Smiley Sad

Have you tried this - http://www.telkom.co.za/today/help/home/faq/how-do-i-cancel-my-contract-or-follow-cancellation-home/

Re: Line cancelled, still being billed

Thanks.  

Aware of that.  That's why I'm asking.  Funnily enough the link you've provided me is of more use than anything Telkom support has been to me in 4 months of trying to sort this out.  Thanks!  

By the way - Big Corn Bites > Fritos.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 Contributors