Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

My Telkom landline has been terminated in error after cancelling my ADSL service with Telkom

Good Day

To whom it may concern.

My Telkom landline has been terminated in error after cancelling my ADSL subscription with Telkom. To make matters worse, I am now told via the call centre that my existing land line number will change and it can only be be retrieved after 3 months. I find this totally unacceptable as this was not my error. I even phoned to confirm this past Saturday that all was in order. I am highly dissatisfied by the level or service and assistance provided . This is a major inconvience.

Regards

Sheraz Carrim

Re: My Telkom landline has been terminated in error after cancelling my ADSL service with Telkom

[ Edited ]

We had exactly the same thing happen to us in April, and we have been trying since them to have the issue rectified. Telkom even admitted that they cancelled the landline in error, but all we ever hear from Telkom is that the problem has been escalated.

They are absolutely useless and service is non existant. We even had our local Telkom tech call us to ask when they could come and install the new line we ordered !!!

We cancelled our DSL and went elswhere for fibre becasue they could not sort out an email issue we had for over 6 months, so there is a very good chance they will loose our landline business as well. They just dont seem to care. 

Good luck getting this sorted Carrim.

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors