Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Established Member

No Feedback, No date for Install, No Landline activation.

[ Edited ]

So i have decided to make a new topic so that people can see what telkom is up to.

I took the day off yesterday and camped at home all day waiting on telkom to configure my telkom line.

I received a sms a few days ago that stated my line will be installed Monday 13th June 2016 and that it is a whole day appointment.

I took the day off sat at home and waited and waited. At 1:23pm yesterday i received a second sms that said...

" Dear Customer, a Telkom tech has been dispatched to install your telephone line for your order ( 142547061 ) today. Your continued support is appreciated. Regards, Telkom."

So i taught to myself ok they definitly coming today ( 13 June 2016), i mean its clear they dispatched a tech to my place. Hours went by so i contacted customer care again and was told sorry i must wait 7-21 days. What does that supossed to mean? After receiving a date plus 2 sms's stating they are on there way but no show. I wasted a whole day at home just sitting and waiting for them. Now i must wait another 7 -21 days???

This needs urgent attention as i am not willing to randomly sit at home waiting for the hope that a Telkom Tech MIGHT pitchup

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 Contributor