Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No feedback on line relocation

After relocating to Joburg, i wanted to cancel my previous line but the lady at telkom suggested to just move the line here. I paid R250.50 as per their secure online payment method. After following up i heard that the previous landline was cancelled and that there was no info about the moving of the line and that the order has been closed. After numerous follow ups they finally traced the order and said that management is going to get back to me, it is now over a month and no feedback from amyone at telkom.
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: No feedback on line relocation

Hi @ElwinM, so sorry for the experience so far. Our Community is not a service channel, but we do have other options to follow up your Outdoor Transfer - 

• Contact us on our Social Media Channels
  • Chat to an Agent (an online chat with a Telkom representitive)
  • Reporta fault via SMS:    SMS "SERVICE" and your landline number to 30591. (SMS at no charge.)
  • Call the Call Center
    • Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
    • Home:   Sales - 10213  & Service - 10210 (free from a Telkom landline)
    • Business: Sales - 10213 & Service - 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
  • Email us
  • Find a Store
Highlighted

Re: No feedback on line relocation

Hi

We have called countless times trying to get a technitian to come see use regrading our relocation and no-one has come our to assist.

We run a business and our clients are unable to make contact with us and this is not the way a paying client should be treated.

The service is poor and no-one is bothering to follow up on us.

Its been three weeks now and we still waiting, Monday i was told a technitian was suppose to come out to us but till today no- one has seen us.

We are loosing thousand of rands due to this and our reputation is going through the mud as well.

Business name: SPF engineering (PE)

Tracking number( 151608697A)

Contact number (073 309 6736 or 0836244383)

If this is not sorted out soonest i will take my business to another service provider

Regards

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 Contributors