Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Re previous Posts

So I have so far said i have been tring to cancel my phone line, I have sent letters, tried phoning, sent various emails of which i have had not 1 response!  I believe i am still paying a line fee (as i dont live in RSA i would not know until some muppet sends me a bill - to a house i no longer own in a country a few thousand mils away from where i actually now live.  So i will be taken to a court to pay the bill for a service that i have been trying to cancekl for the past month - a court summons that i wil no nothing about until i come back to your beautiful country (wher i will probably be arrested on landing!

I even advocate boycotting the Telkom service and still no response??  I give up!

Please can someone out there help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator Moderator

Re: Re previous Posts

Hi @MikeH, our cancellation process has been a problem, and I can assure you that it is receiving attention at the moment.

In the meantime, can you please send me a Private Message with as much of your details as possible (ID, Number, Acc Number etc...) as well as contact info. I know you are not in the country so I will get an accounts person to help as best we can.

output_Svao80.gif
Highlighted
Established Member

Thank You!

My Issue has now been sorted dut the good work of

Rafeeqah from Telkom CT.  Many thanks very much appreciated!

Kind regards

Mike

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors