Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
RD2

TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT

We would like to complain and raise our total disbelieve and irritation with regards to our telephone line not working for the past few weeks.

We have reported the line out of order on 17 April 2018 (Ref 147CTZ 170418)  and is was promised that the call would be attended two within 3 working days.

We received a notice last Friday to inform us that the phone is working, but on our side still no joy.  The phone is still not working.

I have explained to them every time when I called that they should come inside to the rooms as the previous time the fault was inside and not at the telkom box.

Our rooms is at 1 Sonheuwel Consulting Rooms, 1 Louise Street, Room 105, and never ever they come to the rooms.

So we now really need a solution here.  Our patients do not reach us, the doctors cannot get hold of us - there is no communication to us and we are loosing business.

We also pay our montly subscription promptly to Telkom, but suffer to get any joy from Telkom.

Kindly assist us in order to have this problem restored.  The new refere of toady 3 May is:  25CTZ030518

Yhank you

Regards

Riekie Delport

Administrator/ F du Toit

Re: TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT

Good morning Riekie

We have had numerous line outages over the last year and despite  reporting the outages many times, I have found that the only successful way to get the line re-instated is to take a letter to the manager of the local telephone exchange and give him the fault number.  On one occassion I parked my car in the entrance to the exchange, locked the door and told the security guard that I was leaving!  He very quickly undertook to pass my message to the manager.  My line was re-instated the next day!  I now have the manager's contact number.

Adrian

About This Post
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors