Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Member

Telkom Mobile and Telkom Prepaid Landline Voucher Issues

I just bought an airtime voucher online only to be told it's for a landline. No one seems to have an answer or solution resulting in many giving away the airtime for free. While it's a good guesture and less of a hustle, not everyone can afford that.

I have a R200 prepaid landline voucher willing to sell it to anyone or swop. It's valid for the next 3 months so let me know if you would like to buy it off me. I am willing to sell it for R180 or so. My number lis 0729832246.

Regular Contributor

Re: Telkom Mobile and Telkom Prepaid Landline Voucher Issues

@linkford, if you dont mind me asking, where did you buy this voucher?

Established Member

I bought it via
http://myprepaidairtime.co.za

I buy all my airtime there since 2012. It was my first time trying to buy
Telkom Mobile. But I just saw Telkom and selected. Only saw after that
there is an option for 8ta
Regular Contributor

you do know that you can buy from Telkoms website by logging into My Telkom or use the smartphone App? I use the App on my Samsung

Android: Google Play Store

google_play.png

iPhone: Apple App Store 

app-store-logo.png

Established Member

Yes I am quite aware. The thing is I had funds in that account so I just thought it would be convenient. My mistake lol.
Established Member

Anyone wanting the voucher please let me know. 0729832246

where do one buy pre-paid 'landline' airtime?  Been to a few shops nobody can help me. Thank you so much in advance

I always buy vouchers for my telkom prepaid phone and now its about the 4th time I get the same problem when loading the vouchers numbers it tells me its invalid and I have to phone telkom to load the numbers for me. You have to hold on for ages to get talking to an agent everytime. Has anyone else experienced this kind of difficulty before

Highlighted

I've purchase this Telkom Prepaid Landline Voucher (R100) on 10th July 2018 already (via my mobile Absa app). For some reason it kept on saying the pin code is invalid. I then gave the problem through to Telkom 10210 and I was told numerously that it was referred to the Prepaid Division and that I will receive an sms to say when it has been rectified. However I never received any sms or phone call. I had to instead phone back every 2nd day every week to follow-up this matter.

I need this problem to be sorted out for once and for all. Your service is pathetic.

ABSA:Telkom PrePaid-No. A0110275063714642 Date:2018-07-10

Value:R 100.00 Expires:2020-03-09 Telkom Help:10210

Ref:000100011025949271 ABSA:0860 111 123

Mrs Charmaine Bester

Mobile : 072 416 9156

Landline : 021-7976530

About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 Contributors