Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Telkom Service is non existent and pathetic, the operators lie and make excuses

My phone line has now been down for 2 weeks, my ADSL is running at 10%of its speed, the call has been escalated 2x. I have been promised calls from senior managers with regards to the escalations. I have not received any calls. I cannot get through on the call centre line. Telkom are pathetic and the most unfriendly customer organisation i have ever dealt with. I have just been cut off after holding for the support desk for 25mins. 

Re: Telkom Service is non existent and pathetic, the operators lie and make excuses

Re: Telkom Service is non existent and pathetic, the operators lie and make excuses

I could relate to every word Nick has posted. I also reported two faulty Telkom lines two weeks ago and already enquired four times. The only difference is that these two lines are used by two ladies who are 93 years of age and living on their own in a retirement village. The only form of communication they have in case of an emergency is their Telkom telephones. Not even when I told the call center of their situation there was anything done about it - although they promised to escalate it.  Every time I enquired the consultant said that the lines have been tested or the that a technician has been assigned to the problem "today". I could only agree that the the service is very poor and pathetic.

About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors