Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Telkom bonus airtime not being used instead my all-net minutes are being used yet they expire late

So I bought airtime to purchase the 100 all-net minutes for R68.00 and to my surprise the airtime is still untouched and  my minutes are being consumed, and when I call the 081180 they tell me about the order of consumption which they say it states that what is bought is to be consumed first and that i can only start usinh my bonus airtime after I finish my 100 minutes that I intended to use for the remainder of the month, my understanding and logical will be that the product that expires first is the one that will be consumed first and not the other way around, can I get urgent assistance and clarity on this as it doesnt make sense to me

Established Member

Re: Telkom bonus airtime not being used instead my all-net minutes are being used yet they expire la

[ Edited ]

Did you try to contact the support or the client assistance ? 

UC Browser SHAREit MX Player

Re: Telkom bonus airtime not being used instead my all-net minutes are being used yet they expire la

I contacted the contact centre and the lady told me about the order of consumption which stipulates that the product purchased will be consumed before the bonus airtime regardless of which expires first

I called again and they recommended that I use the bonus airtime before buying the minutes

New Contributor

I have the same issue with bonus airtime. They should update their system properly to prioritize order of usage in balances. from my understanding any service balances that expire same day should be used first, especially all that stuff that expires midnight.
Established Member

Established Member

Established Member

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue with bonus airtime. 

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

About This Post
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 Contributors