Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unacceptably Poor Service

Hi,

I am in desperate need of help, as my landline was taken down post the logging of a fault to Telkom (34CWK160117) on the 28th January 2017.

A call a day to Telkom call centre has revealed numerous varying updates, from a shortage of technicians, to faulty equipment, defective cabling

etc etc. Not a single call from Telkom has also left me frustrated, it's almost a feeling of being invited to take my business someplace else.

Depressing to see that we have reached this levels of service from what i considered a solid South Africa organisation.

If anyone has contact details of persons within Tdlkom who can asisst me, please post your feedback asap. I am desperate as Telkom is my only option based on where i live.

Warm Regards

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unacceptably Poor Service

hi @shabeerh when you say, 'taken down', do you mean stolen? maybe try contacting Telkom on their social support channels. Twitter = @HelloTelkom and Facebook = TelkomZA

Re: Unacceptably Poor Service

Hi there,

Thank you for your response.

I'd reported the line as a result of intermittent noise which resulted in difficulty in hearing audio and of course a periodic slow down of internet traffic. Post logging a call with Telkom on the 28th January, my line was completely disconnected and never reconnected since. I have since had zero connectivity of any form.

Kind Regards

Sent from my iPhone
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors