on 08-02-2016 11:12 AM
I coverted to Waya Waya from a landline. It has been almost two weeks and I still cannot receive calls.
I am also unable to load airtime / credits. When I call #55 the message is: 'operation failed'
I called 10210 but got no joy
on 09-02-2016 04:04 PM
Hi @emave when browsing Telkom's site, I found these instructions, are you sure you are dialling that number correctly
1. Lift handset and wait for Dial tone
2. Press *#55 and wait for instructions
3. Enter secret code followed by #
4. Press 1 [Recharge]
5. Enter Scratch or receipt (PIN) Press #
6. System will Update & Confirm balance
7. You are now ready to start making calls
on 16-03-2016 02:20 PM
I had my line deactivated and am now trying to reconnect. I spoke with faults who then transferred me to sales ho then transferred me to billing. I spent about 0 mins / R35 but could not get thru (lines busy). Please can someone call me back so that I can get back on the telkom line?