Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

getting real help

So i've been trying to cancel my ADSL line since Dec. For most of Jan & Feb both landline and ADSL were down - no access. i have faults logged, sms's to prove the problem has been resolved... but still being billed for the full service. And ADSL not cancelled. I haqve logged on to every service forum available, get my confirmation e-mail that i have sent a complaint; yet my problem is never dealt with. Sinve March, my billing info is sent to the correct name & email adress... but the residential adress is in PTA, i live in Benoni...

I can go ahead and cancel my ADSL line on the 3-step platform... but how do i get TElkom to adress the historical issue on my account.  I have stopped paying.... my bill continues to be charged... how can Telkom charge me for a service which has been suspended.... and the reason im not paying is because im not prepared to pay for a service that WASN'T being provided in the first place.... 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: getting real help

Hi @JackieN

Sorry to see this happening to you , so frustrating. 

Unfortunately only Telkom agents can attend service issues  - we’re customers like you in the forum.

If you’re still battling try messaging a detailed complaint to a Telkom media team ( below) -  they’re best for decent feedback & results.  

Include the correction to your physical address, your account details , TIN number, all sms refs / dates , and say that acceptable response / resolution is required within 48 hours .  

Facebook: TelkomZA

Twitter:   @telkomza

and/or email the same to support@telkom.co.za 

Good luck, hope this helps - please let us know what happens.

Highlighted

Re: getting real help

Thanks very much.... Will give this a try and hope for results!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
About This Post
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 Contributors