Welcome to the
Telkom Community

Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

how to call forwarding on FLLA?

I phoned Telkom tech support, told to do *21*number#. But not working. Please help
Valued Contributor

Re: how to call forwarding on FLLA?

Hi @ezlf8014

Telkom will set it up for you, tell them the first instructions didn’t work - you can try the website help link here  :-

https://secure.telkom.co.za/today/help/personal/faq/what-call-forwarding-and-how-do-i-activate-it/

“When you don’t answer your phone, your calls are automatically sent (or ‘forwarded’) to your voicemail so your callers can leave you a message. But if you’d like to forward your calls to another number like your landline or your partner’s cellphone, Talk To Us and we’ll set it up for you.

This service is charged according to your package rates.”

Hope this helps.

hallo

ty for reply, but it does not help... do you have a department who can answer me how to activiate call forwarding service on FLLA???????? used chat to us on website, told me to phone 10213 for service added, then they told me *21*number#, which its not working, then told me to go to telkom store, then i went to store, no one can explain to me how. its a telkom service, and staff are not aware of it ????? told me what can i do to activate a simple call forwading service ???????????????????????????????
Valued Contributor

Hi @ezlf8014

Sorry to hear this , but unfortunately there are no Telkom support agents in the forum - we’re customers like you with no other link to Telkom.

Another community member might be able to post a helpful answer for you, otherwise you may have to try again at other Telkom channels  here : -

https://community.telkom.co.za/t5/Announcements/Telkom-Service-Channels-How-to-get-Help/m-p/1768#M13

Good luck.

About This Post
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 Contributors