Get involved. Problem solved.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Meet the team

[ Edited ]

Welcome again to the Telkom Community. Behind the scenes we are working tirelessly to ensure that everything goes smoothely. Our main goal is that our customers have a great experience here, and ultimately get the support they are looking for.

In our team, we have some moderators. These are the people who make sure everything is ticking over nicely. Remember that they follow a set of Community Guidelines, so please familiarize yourself with the rules.

So who are we?

Community Manager

large (1).jpg

Adam Wesson:  @AW

I have been at Telkom for 15 years. I have risen through the ranks as an ADSL Call Centre agent at a Tier 1 and Tier 2 level. For 8 years, I have also managed a Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support team of agents as well as managing Telkom's Social Media Support team.  Recently I have joined our Digital Service team, tasked to improve our Self-Help tools to make our customers lives easier in terms of service from Telkom. This Community will be a new and fresh challenge for me. As a hobbie, I enjoy mountain biking, photography and hiking. I support the Springboks, Proteas, Stormers and Arsenal FC.

Moderators:

Update Coming shortly

About This Post
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos
  • 1 Contributor